Membership fees of £49 for Senior Members are due by 1st April 2019 for the year 2019 and up to 31st March 2020. – Senior membership is for those that wish to train with the seniors (track or distance), and are aged 18yrs or over. Please speak to Melanie Tindale for Junior membership.
To join or renew your SENIOR membership, you can fill in and pay using this online membership form, with payment by credit or debit card. (As data input to this form is stored in the cloud, we suggest that if you have sensitive medical information, you consider using the paper form instead.)
Please download and complete this membership form:-
This form along with your £49 payment should be sent to: Sarah Sales Membership Secretary ( see attached form for details) . Cheques payable to Newmarket Joggers.
If you would like to pay by cash on a training night please ensure you have the right amount!
To discuss a payment option please contact Welfare Officer Carole McIntosh email@example.com
As a reminder your membership fees currently include the following:-
– Affiliation to England Athletics (Individual and club)- Make sure you take advantage of all their discounts for races/kit/equipment/travel!
– Training sessions twice a week including option of track session with level 4 coach (subject to availability)
– Guest coach sessions
– Suffolk League winter cross country entry
– Summer Kevin Henry League entry
– Possible participation in other team events (such as Eikiden Relay and the Round Norfolk Relay)
– Access to Greater Cambridge Athletics Network (GCAN) talks/events at reduced rates
– Club ballot for London Marathon places (subject to eligibility)
– Contributing to the Health & Safety, requirements and general administering of the club