Membership fees for Senior Members are due by 1st April 2021 for the year 2021 up to 31st March 2022. The price is £49 for new or lapsed members (those that were not members in 2020/21). We are pleased to offer a special rate of £39 for those renewing members that stuck with us in the 2020/21 year. Please complete the appropriate form, below.
Senior membership is for those that wish to train with the seniors (track or distance), and are aged 18yrs or over. Please speak to Melanie Tindale for Junior membership.
Online membership form for NEW OR LAPSED SENIOR MEMBERS (those that were not members in 2020/21)
Please fill in and pay using this online membership form, with payment by credit or debit card. (As data input to this form is stored in the cloud, we suggest that if you have sensitive medical information, you consider using the paper form instead.)
Paper membership form
This form along with your £49 payment should be sent to: Sarah Sales Membership Secretary (see attached form for details). Cheques payable to Newmarket Joggers.
Online membership form for RENEWING SENIOR MEMBERS (members that had 2020/21 membership)
Paper membership form
This form along with your £39 payment should be sent to: Sarah Sales Membership Secretary (see attached form for details). Cheques payable to Newmarket Joggers.
To discuss a payment option please contact Membership Secretary Sarah Sales email@example.com
As a reminder your membership fees currently include the following (when available):-
– Affiliation to England Athletics (£15) (Individual and club). Make sure you take advantage of all their discounts for races/kit/equipment/travel!
– Training sessions twice a week including option of track session with level 4 coach (subject to availability)
– Training sessions at Bury St Edmunds Athletics Track on a Monday and Wednesday
– Guest coach sessions
– Suffolk League winter cross country entry
– Summer Kevin Henry League entry
– Possible participation in other team events (such as Eikiden Relay and the Round Norfolk Relay)
– Club ballot for London Marathon places (subject to eligibility)
– Contributing to the Health & Safety, requirements and general administering of the club