Membership fees of £49 for Senior Members are due by 31st December 2017 for the year 2018 – however due to aligning ourselves with England Athletics financial year, your fees will cover you for the period from 1st January 2018 through to 31st March 2019. Senior membership is for those that wish to train with the seniors (track or distance), and are aged 16 or more. Please speak to Cathy for Junior membership.
The online form is currently not available.
Please download and complete this membership form:-
This form along with your £49 payment should be sent to: Jenny Osbourn Membership Secretary . Cheques payable to Newmarket Joggers.
If you would like to pay by cash on a training night please ensure you have the right amount!
We understand that this is an increase that you might not have budgeted for, so to discuss a payment option please contact Rhonda Waters Rhonda.email@example.com
As a reminder your membership fees currently include the following:-
– Affiliation to England Athletics (Individual and club)- Make sure you take advantage of all their discounts for races/kit/equipment/travel!
– Training sessions twice a week including option of track session with level 4 coach (subject to availability)
– Guest coach sessions
– Suffolk League winter cross country entry
– Summer Kevin Henry League entry
– Possible participation in other team events (such as Eikiden Relay and the Round Norfolk Relay)
– Access to Greater Cambridge Athletics Network (GCAN) talks/events at reduced rates
– Club ballot for London Marathon places (subject to eligibility)
– Contributing to the Health & Safety, requirements and general administering of the club