Membership fees of £49 for Senior Members are due by 31st December 2017 for the year 2018 – however due to aligning ourselves with England Athletics financial year, your fees will cover you for the period from 1st January 2018 through to 31st March 2019. Senior membership is for those that wish to train with the seniors (track or distance), and are aged 16 or more. Please speak to Cathy for Junior membership.
To join or renew your SENIOR membership, you can fill in and pay using this online membership form, with payment by credit or debit card. (As data input to this form is stored in the cloud, we suggest that if you have sensitive medical information, you consider using the paper form instead.)
Alternatively, please download and complete this membership form:-
This form along with your £49 payment should be sent to: Jenny Osbourn Membership Secretary . Cheques payable to Newmarket Joggers.
Or you can pay online via the following link, and pass/send your form to Jenny Osbourne
Online payment: http://newmarketjoggers.co.uk/payment/
If you would like to pay by cash on a training night please ensure you have the right amount!
We understand that this is an increase that you might not have budgeted for, so to discuss a payment option please contact Rhonda Waters Rhonda.email@example.com
As a reminder your membership fees currently include the following:-
– Affiliation to England Athletics (Individual and club)- Make sure you take advantage of all their discounts for races/kit/equipment/travel!
– Training sessions twice a week including option of track session with level 4 coach
– Guest coach sessions
– Suffolk League winter cross country entry ( club and individual)
– Summer Kevin Henry League entry
– Eikiden Relay entry
– Round Norfolk Relay entry
– Access to Greater Cambridge Athletics Network (GCAN) talks/events at reduced rates
– Club London Marathon places
– Contributing to the Health & Safety, requirements and general administering of the club